segunda-feira, 24 de agosto de 2015

Presentation

Hello everyone,

This first post may explain who I am and how I work so, if in the end you still have some doubts, you should ask and I will kindly answer them.

I am a former ITF tournaments player and a really enthusiastic tennis fan. I am connected to this sport every day, playing, watching and reading. So I may be one of the rare cases that when it came to betting (for me in 2008), my first move was in tennis, and not in football. My first memory of betting is from the epic Wimbledon's final in 2008, when Nadal beat Federer in a thrilling match, considered the best one of ever by many fans.

A little introduction done and I will tell you now how I bet. I have two mainly, and different, let's call it "categories" of betting (always in tennis!). The first one and the most conventional, pre live: I study all tennis matches with some couple of hours in advance and then I am going to share them; and some  in play - "live": it is a kind of bet - always in the beginning of the deciding set, when the dog wins the first set and then the favourite player manages to comeback and take the match into a deciding set - I am doing for a while and results are good so far. In this second case, I am going to use alerts in my Facebook and Twitter pages (when the dog wins the first set and I am watching that match I will make a post, so that you will be waiting for more news to come and do not lose that bet).

I will also be a statistics abuser - I will post some screenshots from my excels with stats I consider very useful so you can track my progress and choose also what you prefer to follow. Do not forget I will always bet in ATP events, no Challenger and ITF tournaments. I will also try to publish a "week preview" every Sunday and a "week resume" every Monday to explain what I think it is going to happen and what happened. You will see my previews are based in players comparison, recent forms, match-ups, surfaces and stuff like weather, everything to bet knowing where we are putting our money. About the stakes, I think everyone should be able to define a staking management that deals with your bets and personality, but I will end my previews with the stake I bet on it - 1, 2 or 3 percent of my bankroll.

I do not want to do a very long first post, so if something is missing, just tell me.

Cheers!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário